December 8th, 2016 Posted by Paul
It’s hard to believe that we have been open for four years! In December of 2012, we opened our doors in San Marcos for the first time offering you three different styles of beer. Four years later we routinely pour 20+ different beers, we opened our North Park tasting room, won 2015 Small Brewing Company of the Year, and won Gold Medals for our Breakline Bock two years in a row!
We appreciate your loyalty and eagerness to try the wide variety of styles that we have made over the years. With our fourth anniversary coming up, we are excited to showcase a number of rare gems to share with you to celebrate this occasion!
Stay tuned to our social media feeds for updates on the tap list, but the Special Anniversary Beers will include:
- Bourbon barrel-aged Rescue Buoy Imperial Stout with Guatemalan coffee and vanilla
- Our best barrel of bourbon barrel-aged Black Lagoon Scottish Strong
- Bourbon barrel-aged Vanilla Storm Imperial Porter
- Bourbon barrel-aged Java Storm Coffee Imperial Porter *
- Bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Porter *
- Fourth Anniversary Coffee, Chocolate Double Imperial Stout *
- 2 special sours *
* – beers that have never been released before!
We hope you will join us at one of our two four-hour sessions on Saturday, December 17th celebrating our four years of Going Against the Flow! For more information and to purchase tickets to this event, please visit: http://ripcurrentanniv.bpt.me