After a Friday night celebrating hops with the release of our Triple IPAs, we thought it was appropriate to pay homage to those who prefer the dark. So on November 3rd, we are kicking off our night to celebrate malt in one of our biggest malt-forward beers… Rescue Buoy Imperial Stout. First, we have taken our award-winning Rescue Buoy and infused cold-steeped coffee from Ironsmith Coffee Roasters. Then we decided to use Coffee Rescue Buoy as the base used to integrate a number of unique and tasty flavors for each variation. These variations are small batch beers, so don’t expect to see them after beer week.
Both locations will have amazing tap lists including the following:
• 2017 Bourbon Barrel-aged Rescue Buoy Imperial Stout
• Coffee Rescue Buoy
• Coffee Rescue Buoy with dates and figs
• Double Shot Rescue Buoy with an additional dose of Ethiopian Layo Terraga coffee
• Coffee Rescue Buoy with coconut and toasted macadamia nuts
• Double Shot Rescue Buoy with toasted macadamia nuts
• SAN MARCOS ONLY: Double Shot Rescue Buoy with an extra dose of Ethiopian Walichu Watchu coffee
We hope you will join us with this celebration of all that is dark and malty! If you are a hop-head, have no fear their will be something on tap for you as well.